Hi D and List...from the article: "Furthermore, Nigerian officials became aware
of internet reports suggesting the WHO vaccine might be contaminated with HIV
(the AIDS virus) and other cancer-causing viruses."

And this exchange between List member/administrator from another recent post
"Truth or Propaganda?":

">    The propaganda machine is SO well oiled and widespread it's
>becoming nearly impossible to find "truth" in news reporting . . .

But not entirely impossible. You have to use the Internet though,
IMHO, use good news feeds and so on. The problem isn't so much that
the news isn't available, it's that it's not on FoxTV and so many
Americans are wilfully deaf to it anyway. But so many aren't, any
longer, it must also be said."

I ask: how important is the Internet and "Net Neutrality?"  Ask folks whose
lives are being saved by it and those whose eyes are being opened by it.

Also from the article: "The WHO, the world's leading international health and
science agency, is mired in power politics." I commented to someone recently,
and I think it's appropriate to mention it here that "bigger is better when
better is bigger."  That's what the Internet appears to be providing, bigger
better, as we watch the bigger institutions that have failed to provide better
solutions for the real people they are supposed to serve dissolve according to
the ineptness of their immoral agendas.

So, long live the Internet and Net Neutrality...and to those in the USA, hammer
your State Reps to REJECT REAL ID and your Federal Reps to REPEAL REAL ID.
Don't take just any warmed over responses to your request to Reject/Repeal
Repeal ID.  Get them to commit.  Let them know you have an email address book
and you're using it.  Let them know what you know and if you don't know, get
the FACTS.  As of this writing we in the USA are just 451 Days, 18 Hours, 12
Hours and counting (http://www.ncsl.org/realid/ ) from losing all touch with
our senses, from becoming a mental, if not physical, lipofat farm to Big Biz.
Yeah, I'll be honest, my motivations are purely selfish.  I don't want to have
to become a blubbering idiot, sometimes screaming, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

Good night and Good luck.  Mike DuPree