Anyone have experience running B99 in an Isuzu NPR?  I have a recently
purchased 1989 4 Cyl. NPR.  I also have a local source (Vashon Island, WA
USA) of B20 and B99 (Williams Heating).  Any warnings, precautions or
recommendations?  I'm also looking at purchasing a new Isuzu NPR 4 cyl.
Diesel as well as a new Mitsubishi FUSO 4x4 FG140 4 cyl. diesel and would be
interested in running b99 in those vehicles.  Is it better to start with a
new vehicle?  Do you thereby eliminate some of the concerns caused by
dinodiesel use?  I saw nothing in the archives re: NPRs, so I'm a little
nervous...

Thanks much,

George

George Page