Hi, Keith.

Thanks much, all. I didn't post this piece because I thought it was a great
> article.

I, for one, certainly did not think that was why you posted it (and I doubt
anyone else did, either).  Apologies if it seemed that way.

> As Daryl says, one can usually expect better of Dyer. . .

Dyer is an unknown to me as this is the first i've seen of him.  Not a very
auspicious introduction.  But between you and Darryl getting his back, so
to speak, i'll have to try and withhold judgement.  But i will say, it is
terribly, terribly, extremely hard to read that piece and not conclude that
he was (to put it mildly) not really being above board.