From: sustainablelorgbiofuel-boun...@lists.sustainablelists.org
[mailto:sustainablelorgbiofuel-boun...@lists.sustainablelists.org] On Behalf
Of Doug
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2016 4:40 PM
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@lists.sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Happy Solstice all, Taking the list down.

i, for one will be sorry to see the list go. I, too am an old bastard, that
wants a safe, clean world.
 I try to live softly on this planet, & feel I try to help my fellow man.

 I also wish to thank Darryl & Keith for the time spent on keeping this list
active.

 I for one, hope that the politicians of this world wake up to the needs of
our planet.
 I am sure they do not realise we live in a closed loop, so every action has
a consequence for future generations.

 Good luck to all in the future.

Thanks to all,
Doug