This is such crap.  Do all of you really believe this?  Are we all doomed to
eating dirt and living in caves?

This is the first that I have responded to you all after having subscribed to
the shat line on Biofuels.  I'm making and selling Biodiesel.  There's a huge
market for it and it works soooo well.  What, for the most part do you people
do?;  Believe in this Hokum about earth's short resources and emanate death
due to human activity?  What Crap and very unscientific.

I still want to check in on your chat about Biofuel so I'll stick around
until you whack out completely

Any questions from an actual producer?

Dave Edmondson
Ferndale, WA