>This is such crap.  Do all of you really believe this?  Are we all doomed to
>eating dirt and living in caves?

What makes you think that?

>This is the first that I have responded to you all after having subscribed to
>the shat line on Biofuels.  I'm making and selling Biodiesel.  There's a huge
>market for it and it works soooo well.  What, for the most part do you people
>do?;  Believe in this Hokum about earth's short resources and emanate death
>due to human activity?  What Crap and very unscientific.

For which your references might be what exactly? Or wouldn't you
bother with such things as references, everybody knows that, don't
they? What was it Kris said again? Oh yes: "I sure wish these
know-it-all creeps who offer nothing but opinion yet demand proof,
would get their own damn list." Can't help agreeing.

>I still want to check in on your chat about Biofuel so I'll stick around
>until you whack out completely

Well, don't feel like you have to do us any favours eh? I think we
might struggle along somehow without you.

Keith Addison

>Any questions from an actual producer?
>
>Dave Edmondson
>Ferndale, WA