> really ?
> I'm surprised.
> Maybe with the SVG 1.0 feature string : "org.w3c.svg.animation"
> See http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/feature.html for more info.

hm - I tried

document.implementation.hasFeature("org.w3c.svg.animation","1.0")

and ASV returns false. Is this the correct way to test feature
strings in SVG 1.0? Opera returns true for both tests (1.0 and 1.1)

> and I forgot to tell you, FakeSMILe doesn't support hasFeature
either.

yes - I am aware.

while we are at FakeSMIL:

Are there any plans for further developments?

Specifically I would need additive="sum" support and support of the
onend event handler attribute. I would need to have notification that
an animation finished so I can react with some script.

Thanks a lot for your efforts you put into fakesmil - it is a very
cool piece of script - and it also works in HTML!

Andreas