David

From: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jake Beard
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 9:58 PM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [svg-developers] Re: other things you might not have the
time for

David, something that might be of interest to your project:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/toolbar/#topic=Animation&url=http%25253A%2525
2F%25252Fwww.gskinner.com%25252Fblog%25252Fassets%25252FInteractiveElm.h
tml

A really beautiful example of animated tree budding, unfortunately
implemented in flash.

Jake