From: Lee K. Seitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 10:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Soccer games (was:Shock)

Hugh Falk boldly stated:

>I agree with more esoteric peripherals...but not a multi-tap.  If you have
>an 4-player game concept, you will support it without doubt.  Multitap
>support is easy and multitaps are plentiful (relatively).

Only if there is a standard multi-tap method.  As I recall, the Sega
Gensis ended up with two multi-tap standards.  [Pause....]  Ah, here
we go (http://www.alienbill.com/vgames/multiplayer.html).  Okay, so it
seems it's actually EA's fault for introducint their own multi-tap
system before Sega themselves did.

And really, I have to ask, just how much cost does two controller
ports add to a console?

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
                   Wanted:  Vintage Pac-M*n necktie