Remember not too long ago I mentioned Bud Tucker in Double Trouble as a
particularly rare and valuable game? Well some guy on ebay listed it among a
bunch of different other auctions he had up. I bid the opening bid of 2
pounds. Nobody bid on it for a few days, then today I got a bid cancellation
notice. Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3001627869

This is not the first time this has happened to me. I'm extremely pissed.
What, if anything, can I do about it? I know, probably nothing, right?

Stuart