> Jim Leonard schrieb:
> >
> > At MobyGames we go over this every so often; people keep wanting to
somehow
> > *define* the words "adventure game" to mean "Sierra games" (the Quest
games,
> > etc.)

I always called that type of game a Graphic Adventure, mainly because it's
what Lucasarts put as a label on Indiana Jones and the last crusade (they
had two versions, the Action game and the Graphic Adventure).  Guess that
makes more sense then any other label, because it's an adventure that is
played out in a graphic enviornment... text adventures with graphics are
just that, text adventures with graphics, they could really exist without
the images.

Karl Kuras