Well, Well, Well....This could be turning into a real party!

Philly Classic it IS, then!  We've got 4 so far (C.E., Stuart, Joe +Paula)...anyone
else wanna meet up?  Chris Newman--don't you live in the Jersey area?

Paula and I will each bring a few items to show...I hope everyone else does the same!
Show and tell in Philadelphia!  :)

It's not too late!  If you want to join us, post soon!

Joe