It's matured into a full-blown hobby. The original art used to generate
the stickers sells on ebay anywhere from $3,000 - $20,000. Some of the
stickers are worth quite alot of money.

It's funny when the fans of a hobby grow from innocent kids to
calculating adults and bring their wiles to bear on the hobby. All of
the manuvering they use to get a hard-to-find item is surprising. Kinda
takes the fun out of it and turns it into a cynical profiteering
enterprise.