Actually the nestling must probably be Alexander. If I'm not mistaken he's 24.

Dan is 28 IIRC, and John Romero is 35 (he's the only list member whose data we can find on the web ;) )

Alexander - 24
Steve - 25
Stefan - 26
Pedro - 26
Stuart - 27
C.E. - 28
Dan - 28

John R. - 35
Chris N. - 36
Joe - 38

(Average so far is 29.3 -- do notice the lack of any members in the 28-35 range )

Who's not on the above list, start talking ;) Tom? Jim? Edward?

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein