Stuart - 27
C.E. - 28
Dan - 31

John R. - 35

Chris N. - 36
Joe - 38

Current average: 29,27

Someone said he was 32. Who was it?

Also Karl, in which month were you born? :) Stefan calls me "old timer" all the time, and I call him "young brat" although he's just one month younger than me! ;)

[snip]

>                 Devil's advocate: We all worship the oldies, and have fond memories
>of playing them.  But, any titles you've played for a thousand hours "way
>back when" that you light up now and can't play for more than 10 minutes for
>some non-technical reason?  (bad controls, overly simplistic, etc.)  Nah,
>unthinkable.

Short answer: Happens now and then, I guess :)

Long answer: I think it's proportional to the time you've dedicated to it in the past. I still play a lot of the Spectrum's "Formula 1" now and then on an emulator, and most of the RPGs I enjoyed in the early 90s I still pick them up to play again (or else why am I building a retro-gaming 486?!). But obviously if you think of a game you just played for a few hours/days back then you won't be dedicating some minutes to it nowadays.

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

ToyotaShopping - A sua Loja Toyota Online
http://www.toyota.pt