Stephane Racle wrote:

If I recall, the "real" sequel to Wasteland was called "Mean Time" and was never released. Something about the project being abandoned... perhaps someone here knows how much work was actually done on it? I'm going from memory here, I could be wrong.

You're correct; http://wasteland.rockdud.net/meantime.html has more info. The project got as far as an Apple prototype. However, it turned out to be "just another game using its engine, like Foutain of Dreams."
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/