BL wrote:
My bad Jim, I'm actually a little rusty! :)  That descrepency with Near
Mint's definition that we had a conversation about last year was never
ironed out though huh?  (the descrep. being that Near Mint:  No noticable
defects, but not sealed, which makes a Sealed but not in perfect Mint
condition an impossible rating, becuase NM implies no wrap.

It implies no wrap but you can always use the Sealed modifier.

There are six main grades (Mint Sealed, Near Mint, Fine, Very Good, Good, and Excess Defects) and a few recognized modifiers (Sealed, Compressed, Torn Wrap, Item Missing, Bad Media, and a specialized shorthand for several conditions called Missing Minor Component). So the grade would be "Near Mint, Sealed" (or, if you prefer shorthand, "NM (S)"), which would imply "the game is still sealed, but it has some crushed corners" or something.

Does that resolve the discrepancy?
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project:    http://www.MobyGames.com/