Jim Leonard stated:

>BL wrote:
>> I would propose a 2 changes to the scale:
>
>(I should warn you that changes to the scale were debated heavily for
>months before being finalized.  If the scale is constantly changing,
>nobody will use it.  Therefore, in order for a change to be made to the
>scale, you would have to point out a significant flaw in logic or
>definition.)

Yeah, and these discussions have a very familiar ring to them.  I was
going to go back and look at our discussion, but discovered the
archive only goes back to late January 2003.  I didn't realize we were
losing access to messages as we went along.  Glad I'm saving some of
them for reference.

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]