Lee K. Seitz wrote:

Yeah, and these discussions have a very familiar ring to them.  I was
going to go back and look at our discussion, but discovered the
archive only goes back to late January 2003.  I didn't realize we were
losing access to messages as we went along.  Glad I'm saving some of
them for reference.

It's YTD? Crap, I had no idea either. Luckily I am keeping a local archive of all the messages. I'll see what I can do about getting that online.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/