> To me, "mint" means simply no blemishes or defects in the packaging
> or media.

Absolutely. Mint should always mean the complete package - what's a
shrinkwrap worth if the rest of the item literally falls apart? Frankly,
I'd prefer a clean but opened specimen over a shrinkwrapped one any day.
In my opinion the whole shrinkwrap issue is way overrated  - especially when
every dodo can reshrink whatever he wants (and that happens all the time).
just my 2 ct of course.

--
Holger Bachert / Tel
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]