I still maintain the guide is confusing since you have one situation where a
grade and modifier can not be used together.

The highest level should simply be Mint and if sealed it gets the (S). If
you insist on the "Mint Sealed" rating then it should be moved out of the
same category as NM, F, VG, G, and ED since it does not share the same level
of application. That being said NM should also be changed to have a
definition that reads as near mint, i.e. "Almost perfect, only the slightest
blemish precludes it from being Mint".  It seems to me that the biggest
problem is that the scale deviates from other, much more established grading
scales in use in other fields of collecting. I can not find any scales that
define a near mint rating as actually being mint and this is the biggest
problem I have with this list.  I don't see how having shrink-wrap, means
that we need a scale that deviates from other scales.

I know it won't be changed but I just want to it to be known that there are
others who disagree with it.

Lucasarts Museum - http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org