On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Mark Winterhalder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the compression setting in Flash only affects JPGs (where
> Swfmill just takes what you pass to it, so you'd have to use another
> program to compress your JPGs further if desired).

If you're talking about the Flash IDE, then this is incorrect. Even though
it says "jpeg compression", it will affect all images, regardless. For
example, I had it compressing my transparent PNG images quite a bit. I have
no idea what type of compression they're using, but I think that's what this
thread (and my thread) are all about. How can we achieve such compression
from the command line.

-- Joel