Would it be possible to get a series of tutorials on how the systems that make
up Swift generally work?  In other words, what are the pieces and how do they
fit together?

I think it would be useful even for people who aren’t directly implementing
because they can have a better idea of how difficult a change actually is.  It
might also help some of us who have been sitting on the sideline to dip our
toes in the water.  I know I get a bit lost every time I try to find something
in the Swift source, and I am guessing I am not the only one...

Thanks,
Jon