The project would definitely be well-served by having more documentation, and
hopefully we’ll see that grow both incrementally and in spurts.  Even writing
tutorials, however, must be weighed against competing priorities — such as
finishing the work for ABI stability.  My hope is we can find a balance of
investment in helping more people in the community feel empowered to implement
proposals in the compiler/standard library while not diluting focus from
delivering ABI stability.