For those interested, here's Cisco's slideshow from about 12 months ago
(not much has changed):
http://www.netnod.se/presentations/ipv6ws080423/netnod-ipv6-townsley.pdf

and here's some more info in regards to DSL hardware:
http://www.getipv6.info/index.php/Broadband_CPE

so, I would say, it will take another 2-3 years before ipv6 is offered to home
users,
and 4-5 years before we get v6 as a standard service at home.