Bonjour,

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:33:28PM +0100, Michel Renfer wrote:
> We're very happy to do the offical announcement for SwiNOG-6:
> At this time we're searching for presentations to fill the agenda.
> If you have a idea or if you want to hold a presentation, please
> send your offer directly to the list!

We would be glad to present the results our "Swiss Internet Analysis"
Diploma Thesis: it would take around 30 minutes, plus maybe 15 for Q&A.

You will find more details under the project homepage:
        http://www.swiss-internet-analysis.org/

It was a work of the ZHW (Zürcher Hochschule Winterthur), supported
by IXEurope Telehouse Facilites AG and with the help of Switch,
BAKOM & many swiss ISPs.

Feedback (and questions etc.) welcome!
Regards,
Olivier
 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland
qmail projects: http://omail.omnis.ch  -  http://webmail.omnis.ch
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/