For a service like 'freesurf' with more or less 'anonymous'
users it would make sense to block port 25 anyway. (on the ISP
side).
Patrick
--
On 3 Aug 2003, Benoit Panizzon wrote:
> Hi all
>
> About every fifth time I connect to freesurf when I'm on the road, I get
> an IP Address that are in Blacklists and I cannot send emails to hosts
> checking those blacklists. Like my own relay when using SMTP-Auth:
>
> 250-magma.woody.ch Hello pop-be-13-1-dialup-153.freesurf.ch
> [194.230.26.153], pleased to meet you
> 250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
> help
> 553 5.3.0 Rejected - 194.230.26.153 refused see
> http://relays.osirusoft.com/
>
> I did already notify sunrise abuse about that but usualy don't get any
> reaction.
>
> How do other ISP act in that situation? Shouldn't sunrise contact those
> blacklist operators and start cleaning their range from those listings?
>
> -Benoit-
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/
>
----------------------------------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/