From: Swlfest [mailto:swlfest-boun...@hard-core-dx.com] On Behalf Of Mark Fahey
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 2:51
To: Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest
Subject: Re: [Swlfest] Arrived home already!

I’m going to claim bragging rights to be the person last home (arriving back
home Wednesday) - err actually the Finn contingent will beat me to that, they
have another week here.

Well I’m still at the hotel and it has transformed in a winter wonderland with
a nice blanket of fresh snow now covering the grounds. Too cold for a Aussie to
be out in that stuff today. Thanks to Richard and John, and my wingmen
(wingpersons) Thomas, Ed, Dan and Tina who make sure I am introduced to
everyone and also keep my glass topped-up. What a great friendly community all
you guys have, everyone is so friendly. Its sure worth the trip, so I will see
you all again for sure

Cheers,
Mark (Australia)
@realmarkfahey