On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 8:33 PM, Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.cer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> GitHub reached out to me again, that they fixed it. Indeed, it seems
> to be fixed, so I have enabled the "require review", even for
> administrators. Now if you want to merge a PR, just click on "review"
> and click "approve". Then it will be allowed to merge.

So if you click here:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20status%3Asuccess

it shows only PRs, that have "status: success". Unfortunately it shows
PRs even if they are not approved yet. So we still have to figure out
a way to filter by the review status. I am reporting it to GitHub now.

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVD0UjOPTG502nqXnrtbH%2Bc7LeQ5p85FRqmNMYMueRBvaQ%40mail.gmail.com.