Hi,

I would like to evaluate certain functions created with lambdify. Those
functions would come from rotations and would have a lot of trigonometric
function invocations in them with the same parameters. For example, lets
suppose that it would contain cos(a) many times. I plan to heavily use
those generated functions, but I am concerned about the performance loss of
evaluating cos(a) multiple times in one function invocation, when it would
suffice to evaluate it only once.

I am not sure how lambdify treats these cases, i.e. if it would call cos(a)
multiple times or not, or if I have to specify it explicitly. Can somebody
tell me how it works?

Thanks for your help! :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/dc6f1538-7bfe-4522-bced-4f6271a6fdbb%40googlegroups.com.