To achieve this with lambdify you should call cse() first, then
lambdify each expression separately. We ought to build a wrapper to
make this easier (or a cse=True flag to lambdify).

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6Kw-S0g%2Bi5OQs_-ukgv13e%3D%2Bujhy0_DQrc6LyVVrwnVEw%40mail.gmail.com.