Jason,

Thanks for clarifying things for me , I actually got confused because your
name wasn't in potential mentors list so I thought about that "good to go".

Other than looking in other dynamics packages I wanted to learn a bit
theory about Joints and JointsMethod , searching google is showing Truss,
so please recommend me a book or website to gain that knowledge.

Sudeep Sidhu