Jason,

I have gone through Sahil's work multiple times and I think it has some
really good work and needs polishing, updations and some good test cases.

In Sahil's JointsMethod implementation , the use of root_body is only to
achieve the frame about which equations shall be generated so instead can't
we allow user to directly pass a Newtonian Frame about which equations can
be generated, isn't that the thing the ground body would do like you said
in one of the comments?

Current implementation in Sahil's work is : JointsMethod(joints, root_body)

What I propose is : JointsMethod(newtonian_frame, *joints)

Sudeep Sidhu