Sir, I would like to request triage access to review the pull request, I
have been working on in the sympy core branch. Could you please give me
access to label triage my GitHub ID 'harshkasat'?
On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 11:10:03 AM UTC+5:30 kushwahas...@gmail.com
wrote:

> Sir , I'd like to review and test pull request,  kindly give me the triage
> access for labelling . Github ID - shishir-11
>
> On Tue, 6 Feb, 2024, 10:35 Aaron Meurer, <asme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll also add that if you want to, we'll give triage permissions to
>> just about anyone so they can go through and label old issues (triage
>> permissions give you permissions to label issues). Just ask me or
>> Oscar.
>>
>> Aaron Meurer
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 2:25 PM Oscar Benjamin
>> <oscar.j....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > There are currently a large number of new contributors opening various
>> > pull requests and commenting on issues in the SymPy repo. This is
>> > great to see, and I want to thank everyone who has been contributing.
>> >
>> > I would like to highlight though that opening pull requests is not the
>> > only way to contribute to SymPy. There are many other ways to
>> > contribute. In fact more important than opening pull requests is
>> > *reviewing* pull requests and issues. For example if you can see that
>> > a pull request likely needs some changes, then it is helpful to
>> > comment on the pull request and suggest what changes are needed until
>> > it looks ready to merge. I am sure that some of the new contributors
>> > could tell quite quickly what changes would be needed in many of the
>> > recently opened pull requests.
>> >
>> > In fact one of the most useful things that a relatively new
>> > contributor can do is to review old issues. The SymPy repo currently
>> > has over 4000 open issues. Many of these are old and are no longer
>> > relevant or already fixed. You can often review these issues just by
>> > testing the code in them. If the issue seems to be fixed then a pull
>> > request with a test could be opened to close the issue. If you do want
>> > to review old issues then I suggest using the issue labels to focus on
>> > a particular area of the code base like "integrals" or "solvers" etc.
>> >
>> > This sort of work is actually much more helpful to the project than
>> > opening pull requests for "easy to fix" issues.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Oscar
>> >
>> > --
>> an email to sympy+un...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAHVvXxQFLH7L%3DjO8EosasVETJn1fCmWaCvbYp%3DMbxvQmg1pB9Q%40mail.gmail.com
>> .
>>
>> --

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2B8WUQJa_d%2BATjAekCbRgi4D6XCevJqiCmf0EsieSf8gQ%40mail.gmail.com
>> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/acbd5276-6b2f-496e-a6d9-d740bc7bab44n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [sympy... Oscar Benjamin
    • R... Aaron Meurer
      • ... Shishir Kushwaha
        • ... HARSH KASAT
          • ... Mohit Kumar
      • ... Jason Moore
        • ... Oscar Benjamin
          • ... Shishir Kushwaha
            • ... Mohit Kumar
              • ... 'Shishir Kushwaha 5-Yr IDD: Mathematical Sci.s, IIT(BHU)' via sympy
                • ... Mohit Kumar
      • ... ABHISHEK KUMAR