well, you can argue with all sorts of workarounds, lacking something like specify a port for a tcp connection is a fractal of bad design

Am 24.10.2015 um 16:58 schrieb Andy Pieters:
Exactly so for Reindl's use scenario, considering  5 hosts all on the
same ip address but with different ports, called
host1,host2,host3,host4, and host5:

Either system-wide in ssh_config, or per user in ~/.ssh/config:

# define common settings for all five hosts
Host host1 host2 host3 host4 host5
     HostName mynatedhost.com <http://mynatedhost.com>

# Then match each individually to set the correct port

Host host1
     Port 8822

Host host2
     Port 8823