--- breastimplantslover
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WRONG! I read two or three hours a night on all
> things wireless. I
> can tell you almost every single detail that there
> is on any of the
> wireless carriers!

I'm not quite sure what your point is in your rants
about T-Mobile.  It seems pretty clear to me that the
reason you joined this group was to rag on your time
with T-Mobile which you have also said you do not even
have any more and you have gone back to the "great
service" at Sprint.  Since you have gone back to
Sprint I'm at a loss why you feel it is your "duty" to
stir up crap in this group.  You've already said that
you've sent comment to planetfeedback.com .  The only
conclusion I can come to is the one that's already
been expressed is that you're just trolling to stir
things up in this group.  I can't see why you continue
to stir things up unless you feel you need to somehow
get "revenge" for your bad experience with T-Mobile.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/G6uqlB/TM