--- breastimplantslover
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See, this guy is respectful! He did not put down
> what I said.
> You other people are rude!

And I don't suppose you don't see it as rude to come
into a forum that people with T-Mobile service
frequent and start with a tirade about how your
opinion of service should be taken as gospel and we're
supposed to be thankful for your alerting us to how
bad things are?

> There is nothing good about T-Mobile. If the people
> who put me down
> would have read all there is on the internet about
> wireless. You
> would see T-Mobile is not that great when you
> compare them to the
> other carriers!

Well, that is definitely not true.  T-Mobile has been
given high marks from several organizations.  And I
suppose that you have read all there is on the
internet about wireless, eh?  That's really highly
doubtable.

> Please don't knock what I have said, because what I
> have said is true.

Make that it's *your* truth.  You choose to believe
what you wish to believe.

http://messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/G6uqlB/TM