I have a right to vent. I went through many problems with T-Mobile,
and thought this was the group to vent those problems. I wanted to
see if other went through what I went through.

Oh, and T-mobile has been given high marks. But most of those are
from JD powers. People are often asked to vote based on what they
have been through, but many of them have never used any other
carrier. So those ratings are not 100% accurate. I will stop posting
in this group.

I understand your point of view, so we can leave it at that.

Jessica

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/G6uqlB/TM