--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "breastimplantslover"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I used T-Mobile for a year, and it was the worst service that can
be
> imagined! They would charge me for options that I never asked for.
It
> took them days to respond to my e-mails, then when they did, I
would
> just end up getting a half-A$$ed reply. My calls sounded like I was
> talking with a robot. If I wanted to talk while driving, I would
end
> up dropping the calls more times then not. Their GSM technology is
> crap compared to Verizon's and Sprint CDMA.
>
> Recently I switched back to Sprint PCS, and it took almost a month
> before T-Mobile transferred my number over to Sprint. During that
> time I had T-Mobile put my account on a seasonal suspension, so I
> would not be charged during that time. But T-Mobile still managed
> charge me for that month of non-service. I guess that's their way
of
> kicking me in the A$$ on my way out!
> T-Mobile also had the nerve to ask me to reconsider staying with
> them, each and every time I called to check on the status of the
> transfer. Which leads me to belive that the delay in the number
> transfer, was just a cleaver way of getting me to stay as a paying
> customer.
>
> Take my advice, go with another wireless carrier! Verizon and
Sprint
> PCS are the best carriers out there.
>
> T-Mobile is cheap for a reason. You really do get what you pay for!
>

> CDMA IS GOD!!!
>
> Jess

Well the number port could have stalled for a number of reasons, T-
mobile legally cannot hold your number for any reason. alot of times
during a number transfer if sprints reps made a mistake on the port
as for one digit wrong on the account, putting a middle initial when
there isnt one with T-Mobile, or any little mistake then it becomes a
security risk, and it is not T-Mobiles Liability to correct that
mistake it would be done through Sprint.
As for the emails, Why didnt you ever just call in, i know its a
hassle but emails do not do shit! and for the features your getting
charged for all you have to do is call in or register online www.t-
mobile.com and remove the features, i currently work for t-mobile and
trying to keep a customer is are job so dont get offended if i have
to ask you why your leaving or what can we do to keep u. You know
CDMA may be god but its getting old and soon GSM will be used by all
the carriers... everyone has their own opinions and things should of
been straigtened out from the first day you got your service...

P,S even if your on seasonal suspension that doesnt mean you get out
of paying.... FYI you get charged yoru service fee and your contract
date to expire delays

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/G6uqlB/TM