On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Anthony <o...@inbox.org> wrote:

> What tag should we use for places that people can park?

If you literally mean "place that people can park", this is verging on
unverifiable (e.g. "well *I* think I can park there...")

On the other hand, a "parking bay" (i.e. marked with lines) is fine if
you want to tag the little rectangles of concrete - I'm not sure on a
tag though. Are there precedents in marking, basically, very small
patches of concrete? Maybe a landuse tag? It's not an amenity, and
it's not really a highway (though it is similar in some aspects to a
highway=pedestrian)...