At 2010-12-11 15:04, Steve Bennett wrote:
On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Richard Mann
<richard.mann.westoxf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd take the view that "amenity" implies a degree of personal access,
> so I reckon amenity=storage is probably sufficient rather than risk
> unnecessary typos with underscores.

I think "storage" and "self-storage" imply different things. The
former would be warehousing etc for business customers, and the latter
for the general public.

I don't think there is such a division. Both companies and individuals store things in the same places. Some places that cater more to commercial customers may offer enhanced services, like cold storage, which could be added with additional tags, but I doubt they care whether you're just some guy, some guy with a fictitious firm name filed, some incorporated guy, or some guy working for a huge corporation.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>