Am 26.04.2012 um 20:03 schrieb Jason Cunningham <jamicu...@googlemail.com>:

> Major problem: You've haven't adequately dealt with the lanes=1.5 issue.
> You've suggested something that can't solve the issue, but simply looks like
> an attempt to cleanse it from the lanes tag and forget about it.

Actually I thought it was solved by specifying the width. And I can't cleanse
it from the database by - for the first time as far as I can see - mention
lanes=1.5 in the wiki.

> Major Problem: The Assumptions section, I think, is a very bad idea. The
> 'Remark' for everything other than motorways/trunk suggests not to add the
> lane data, but rely on the assumption. If you do not know how many lanes are
> present the Assumptions table is good idea to what might be present. But
> surveyed data is superior to an assumption, and we must not encourage people
> not to add the data.

In the remarks I wrote "... is usually not tagged...", which afaik is the
truth. I also had the impression, that we don't want the lanes-tag on every
residential road. If this is not the case I could remove the "none" from the
residential-road-example and rephrase the assumptions.

Martin