SomeoneElse <li...@mail.atownsend.org.uk> wrote:

> Martin Vonwald wrote:
> > How would you tag an open stable? landuse=open_stable?
> > And how the feeding stations within the open stable?
> amenity=feeding_station?
>
> You might want to link to a picture of an example - as an English
> speaker I'm not sure exactly what an "open_stable" would be.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

At a guess, "open stable" probably refers to a shelter that has permanently
open doorways, or one side completely open, so that animals can move into and
out of it at will.  Feed troughs are often located in such a structure to
protect the feed from rain.

--
John F. Eldredge --  j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to