2013/10/8 fly <lowfligh...@googlemail.com>

> Can anyone state that in her/his country this traffic_sign is official
> and not made up by some people ?

you are only refering to public roads, but private owners could impose
whatever rules they like, e.g. on private squares, private shopping malls
and adjacent areas, etc., so only because there is not a law does not imply
necessarily that the tag is useless ;-). Also in Germany I have come upon
these private areas and was forced to dismount (at 4 in the night) by a
private guard - and there was nobody around besides him an me, who would
have been disturbed. At that time there was no sign there btw.

cheers,
Martin