I do not know many cases of dedicated cycleways without a nearby path or
road in Germany.

On a break down you should get you vehicle out of the way which means
you are allowed to push/carry your bicycle to the next path. Similar
even counts for motorcars which you are allowed to push to a some
parking place on the road.

All along the rules in NL and DE are pretty the same except for
pedestrians on dedicated cycleways.

fly