2014/1/17 Gerald Weber <gwebe...@gmail.com>

> But why only roads?
>
> So why not a more generic tag to alert people about all sorts of problems?
>
> For example a beach where your leg may become shark's breakfast if your
> are not careful:
>
> natural=beach
> alert=text
> alert:text:en=Risk of shark attack
> alert:severity=danger

Some of these tags seem more like an instruction for the programmer how he
should use the information, rather than actual information. What else would
there be? alert=flashlight, alert:flash-frequency=2, alert:flash-colour=red?
If there is a potential danger like sharks in the water, this could be
formalized: danger=animals, danger:animals=sharks
(given that there is a sign warning people, as I also agree with Ronnie,
lets not promote personal comments).

cheers,
Martin