Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 19:38:23 +0200
From: a.pirard.pa...@gmail.com
To: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Tagging] [OpenStreetMap] #5163: paths and tracks rendering
indistinguishable: your opinion?

    On 2014-05-19 18:35, SomeoneElse wrote
      :

      André Pirard wrote:

        Hi,

          This is about OSM ticket  https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5163:

          The rendering of highway=path and
            highway=track is barely distinguishable.

      Just my 2p, but personally I don't think that the rendering of
      highway=track and highway=path on the standard map are "barely
      distinguishable".  Arguably (very much IMHO) there's too much
      differentiation of different sorts of tracks, paths, footways,
      bridleways, and cycleways rather than too little.