> Am 08/ago/2014 um 11:31 schrieb Dan S <danstowell+...@gmail.com>:
>
> I'd vote for the first one (destination). I'm not keen on the third
> one since climbing=* would need to become widely recognised as an
> access tag, which doesn't feel very scaleable.

I agree mostly, from these suggestions it seems the best alternative, but
generally I am not convinced that any of these are actual legal restrictions
(climber is not a category of users foreseen by the law in Germany). I also
believe that climbers are indeed a subgroup of the general public (it is
sufficient to declare yourself a "climber" and you will be entitled to use the
path, but you generally won't do this nonetheless for the practical reason that
the paths will normally be dead ends, and this is also a reason why these paths
won't create much trouble for routing regardless of their access tags)

Cheers,
Martin