On Fri, 2015-03-20 at 21:59 +0100, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> I have updated the proposal with the feedback as much as possible.

And looking good too !

Under "Tagging", item 7, typo, you have "of few" where you mean "or
few".

Under "Rendering".

1. Blue Tent for Commercial ?  Its more caravans here in Oz.
2. You have a Motorhome shown for 'designated' campgrounds. Again, you
will see far more caravans than motorhomes on these grounds here.

That reflects the fact there are more caravan owners here.  I guess its
different elsewhere ? Not really a problem I guess, local rendering will
take care of that.

Brilliant effort Jan.

David