Am 26.05.2015 um 11:11 schrieb Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk>:

>> a hotel that includes a restaurant. OSM uses
>> two objects from the begining, both linked to the single wikidata
>> article that talks about the hotel as a whole.
>
> OSM should only link the hotel item to the Wikipedia article.

why's that, if the article deals with the restaurant it could be linked to it,
no?

My main concern with wikidata for the moment: it's mostly as fuzzy as Wikipedia
is - because the objects are not created by humans but conversions of articles.
Using only wikidata would mean we are sure that wikidata will be a success.

cheers
Martin